Our blog is owned by the children in the class, they take turns to update it with interesting things or great learning that has happened in our class or school each week. To make sure the blog is a safe environment we all follow the following rules.
1. Keep the password a secret, don’t write it down. If you think that someone has accidently found out what it is let Miss T know straight away and she will change it.
2. The blog can only be updated from school, but comments can be made at home
3. Any comments made on the blog must be positive
4. Remember that the blog could be read by anyone anywhere in the world, make it interesting and always do your best. Check for spelling mistakes before you post!
5. We never identify anyone on our blog so we only use first names or initials (never surnames) and we never write names beside photographs of our friends